Cyberattacks can cost healthcare over $1.1 million on average, but the impact goes beyond financial losses in terms of productivity, customer experiences, and brand reputation.
Availability, timeliness, and confidentiality are vital in healthcare cybersecurity, and ransomware directly impacts these core needs.
Concept Partners & Sponsors
Knowledge & Innovation Partner
25 July 2023 (08.45 am to 10.15 am CT)
Introduction of Speakers
Nitin Naveen, Vice president-Innovation Strategy, AICorespot
Building a Robust Cybersecurity Culture in Healthcare: Key Considerations
– Mark Johnston, VP, Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Innovation & Strategy, InfoVision (Moderator)
– Sai Pavan Kumar Surapaneni, Global Practice Head – Enterprise Cybersecurity & Risk Services (ECRS), InfoVision
– Keith Duemling, Senior Director of Cybersecurity Technology Protection at Cleveland Clinic
– Joshua Tamayo-Sarver, VP of Innovation at Vituity & Inflect Health
– Karthik Srivathsa, Vice President – Healthcare Engineering, Rauland-Borg Corporation
– Skip Sorrels, Director Cyber Security at Ascension Technologies
Thank you note and conclusion of event
-by Nitin Naveen, Vice president-Innovation Strategy, AICorespot