Senior Executive – Email marketing
We are looking for a Senior Executive – Email Marketing to join the Operations team. You will be responsible for managing the campaigns generating leads programs, processes, and systems. You will also be responsible for analyzing the campaign performance and suggesting strategies to optimize them.
- Own the complete lead generation management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
- Strategize & to drive leads and build brand awareness.
- Strategize email marketing campaigns including monitoring performance, optimization, and recommendations for improvement in the future.
- Partner closely with the Design, Product Marketing, and Content teams to ensure correct messaging, timing, and execution of ongoing campaigns across email and web.
- Studying campaign performances, formulating dashboards and performing extensive campaign analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced level of understanding of event marketing in a B2B space, email marketing, managing partnerships and customer relationships.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- A basic understanding of CRM software like Dynamics 365 CRM/ HubSpot/Salesforce is a plus.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be open to research for new avenues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict timelines and bandwidth for ad-hoc tasks.
Who Can Apply:
Experienced Male Professional with 1-5 Years of experience can apply
Preference will be given to those who have worked in the US/Canada market
Industry Type: ITeS, BPO, Call Centre, IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning,Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate/Start-ups/MNCs
Education: Graduate/Postgraduate in Any Specialization