Speaker Acquisition Manager
- Will be part of the Conference/Events/Webinar space under AICorespot.
- Responsible for getting the sponsors for the same.
- Interact with Industry Leaders/ Community/Academia through researching organizations and individuals online (through various channels), to identify new leads and potential new markets & converting the lead into prospect.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong pipeline via cold calling, outbound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals, and other direct marketing methods.
- Schedule meetings
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and consulting services.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Maximize revenues from all the accounts by delivering the most expected content, and cross selling and upselling.
- Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the speakers/sponsors/clients & pitching in for the expected research content based on your experience.
- Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs of the clients
- Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively.
- Must be flexible with variety of work handed over and complete with justice.
- Must be a full – time dedicated team member.
- Must be comfortable working in time zone of clents.
- Experience in working North American clients is a plus.
Who Can Apply:
Experienced Female Professional with 5-10 Years of experience can apply.
Preference will be given to those who have worked in US/Canada market and have excellent communication skills.
Industry Type: ITeS, BPO, Call Centre, IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning,Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate/Start-ups/MNCs
Education: Graduate/Postgraduate in Any Specialization